Male Strippers: The Audition TapesBy Nightcharm
It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man with a spectacular body must be in want of a stripper gig in Vegas.
These boys dream of working on the Strip, the only Strip that matters: the Boulevard of Neon that stretches from Glitter Gulch to the Bellagio and Beyond.
And so they have very sensibly put their audition tapes on YouTube.
Who needs a “talent reel” or a bachelors degree in “Tele-Communications” — that college major unofficially, and quite universally, known as the School for Spokesmodels?
YouTube and balls of brass is all you need to get you through those golden casino doors.
Nightcharm presents a gaggle of stripper hopefuls for you to cast your cruel but fair eyes upon.
Score on a scale of 0 to 100. And try, try, try to find some place in your heart where you can be more Paula Abdul than Simon Cowell!
1. The Bedroom Audition
2. The Ambitious Barback (But I Really Want to Mix Drinks)
3. The Birthday Gift That Forgot to Jump Out of the Cake
4. I’m Not a Stripper; I’m an Actor Who Plays a Stripper
(Would You Like to See My Hamlet?)
5. Hi, I’m Bobby Ryan and I’m Really Just on a Reality Show
6. The Life of the Party Cell-Phone Tape ( A Bit Too Sincere)
7.Working My Way to Vegas, One Weight Watchers Convention at a Time
8. Another Stage Actor Who Wants To Show You His Hamlet
9. Attention Steve Wynn: I’m Working on My Green Card
10. Male Strippers Are Really Social Workers
Tired of the tease? Get the Full Monty and so much more in the Inner Circle
©2014 Nightcharm, Inc.; All Rights Reserved.